DAY 01 : ARRIVE ZURICH
Honeymoon In Switzerland (08 Days)
Interlaken | Luzern | Zurich | Titlis | Jungfraujoch |
Mt. Pilatus | Schilthorn
Assemble at the international Airport for your flight to Zurich. Arrive
Zurich airport and transfer by train to Luzern. Overnight in Luzern.
DAY 02 : MT.TITLIS
Breakfast at hotel. Full day excursion to Engelberg & Mt. Titlis.
Return to Luzern By evening. Overnight in Luzern. (B)
DAY 03 : MT. PILATUS
Breakfast at hotel. Full day excursion to Mt. Pilatus. You travel in the
steepest cogwheel train in Switzerland up-to 7,000-ft. Return to Luzern by
evening. Overnight In Luzern. (B)
DAY 04 : LUZERN - INTERLAKEN
Breakfast at hotel. Train from Luzern to Interlaken by "Brunig SBB"
train. Overnight in Interlaken. (B)
DAY 05 : SCHILTHORN
Breakfast at hotel. Excursion to Schilthorn. Climb to 10,000 ft. &
enjoy the meals at the Revolving restaurant on top of the Alps on own.
Return to Interlaken. Overnight in Interlaken. (B)
DAY 06 : JUNGFRAUJOCH
Breakfast at hotel. Excursion to Jungfraujoch the highest trains station in
Europe. Impressive views of the snow-capped peaks. Return to Interlaken.
Overnight in Interlaken. (B)
DAY 07 : ZURICH
Breakfast at hotel. Day at leisure, afternoon proceed to Zurich for night
stay at the airport Hotel. Overnight in Zurich airport. (B)
DAY 08 : DEPART ZURICH
Breakfast at hotel. Proceed to Airport for your flight back to hometown.
END OF SERVICES
Package Inclusions :
- Swiss rail Package ticket in 01st class
- 03 nights in Luzern with breakfast
- 03 nights in Interlaken with breakfast
- 01 night in Zurich with breakfast
- Excursion to Mt. Titlis from Luzern
- Excursion to Mt. Pilatus from Luzern
- Excursion to Schilthorn with cable car
- Excursion to Jungfraujoch from Interlaken
Package Exclusions :
- All flights
- All entrance fees to monuments, camera fees, porterage and tips, mineral
water, laundry, telephone or any other expense personal in nature.
- Visa fees, airport taxes
- Personal Insurance, we strongly suggest that the passenger's take out
there own insurance before departing for Switzerland.
- Any Transfers from station to hotel or v.v
- Items of a personal nature
- Driver and guide gratuities
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
- Porterage at hotels and airports
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather,
natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage,
rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots,
strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.